In this article, you will learn how to add a simple product into inventory. You can create a simple product by filling out some general information in the product details page. Once you save this general information, a Product# and AD# will generate automatically.
Please Read Before Continuing:
Before we start…
Step 1 Make sure you are logged into your Kyozou account. You will see the Kyozou Home page once you are logged in.
Step 2 Locate INVENTORY in the navigation menu and choose Add Inventory Item from the drop-down list.
Step 3 Choose Product type (Ex. SIMPLE) and Reference group (if unsure, choose later) and click Add product. (See the picture below)Step 4 You will be navigated to the Product Details page.
In the product details page, go to the “General” section in the navigation menu: (See the picture below)
- Provide a product title, folder, quantity to the product.
- Click on “Save all changes” button to save the product.
- Product# and AD# will automatically generate upon the creation of the product.
- Your item is now saved into the inventory.
To find the item: (See the picture below)
- Go to Inventory < Manage/Search Inventory.
- Search for the item by Product#, AD#, title etc.
Note: This item is only a simple product and it cannot be listed on any marketplace. To make your items ready for eBay, eCommerce and Multilister, please go to our How To Guides section.