In this article, you will learn how to use eBay’s Out of Stock feature for your listings.
Enable the Out-of-Stock feature in your Kyozou Control Panel:
- Navigate to Administration/Control Panel
- Click on 10) Marketplace Seller Accounts & Settings
- Click on your eBay account
- You will see a checkbox to enable Out-of-Stock
- Click the checkbox and save your settings
Managing your Out of Stock listings:
When an item sells on eBay and the quantity reaches 0, the listings will go into Out of Stock.
To see all your Out of Stock listings navigate to Listings/eBay/Listings Overview/Out of Stock Listings
You will see a list of all Out of Stock listings on this page.
Adding Quantity to an Out of Stock listing:
When you want to replenish quantity to an Out of Stock listing so it goes back to being Active on eBay you will need to revise the Quantity.
- Navigate to Listings/eBay/Listings Overview/Out of Stock Listings
- Search for the item you want to replenish quantity for.
- Click the Revise Icon ““
- A popup will appear.
- Scroll down to the Quantity section and add the amount of quantity you’d like to replenish
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Revise Item”
The quantity will be replenished on eBay and it will appear active to users on eBay.
Leave A Comment?
You must be logged in to post a comment.