In this article, we will simply go over the new changes we have implemented in our new Kyozou Interface.
1.1 New Layout
1 General Information
1.1 New Layout
We are pleased to announce that Kyozou has got a new interface with a redesigned back end. Our developer team has worked really hard to provide you a new Kyozou with a fresh look and exciting new features.
1.2 Manage/Search Inventory Page
The Manage / Search Inventory page is the central page to go when viewing any listings in the Kyozou system. (See the picture below)
- In this new interface, all the columns and additional filters have been neatly organized in a drop-down. (See the picture below)
- You can display Additional References in the search results by using the Additional References drop-down. (See the picture below)
- Two new search filters have been added on the page- Product Type and Reference Group. (See the picture below)
- The Choose Action drop-down is now divided between General and Manage Products options. This drop-down is generally used when you would like to update multiple products.
- General options: Choose options like “Modify global references”, “Import/update products from a file” etc. (See the picture below)
- Manage Product: Choose options like “Move product(s) to another warehouse”, Combine product quantity etc. (See the picture below)
- For individual products, we have introduced a new Actions drop-down where all the options are neatly organized, for ex: Print labels, Place on Hold, view product history etc. you can also change product references/locations here. (See the picture below)
1.3 Manage Product Ads Page
The Manage Product Ads page has changed for the better. Making search easier with subtle changes that would only benefit in the long run. (See the picture below)
- This page has been given a fresh look. All the search filters are organized with better fonts and colors. (See the picture below)
- You will still have access to all the options you had in Kyozou 1.0 – General options, Listing options, Search engine options. (See the picture below)
- We have added new icons on this page. (See the picture below)
1.4 Add Inventory Page
On this page, you have to select the product you want to create. We have given four options: Simple product, Bundle, Virtual Bundle and Variation Parent. Depending on the type of product you select, you will be given different options in the product details page. (See the picture below)
1.5 Product Details Page
Kyozou has revamped its product details page. This page has been given a completely different look and feel. (See the picture below)
- All important fields have been divided under Sections. It is now easier to organize information on every section. (See the picture below)
2 Feature Changes
2.1 Multilister with Variations
- You can now list a Multilister product with variations in Kyozou. This was one of the most highly requested feature by our clients.
- You can now list to multiple eBay venues, Amazon venues and E-commerce through this option.
- You have to select Type- Variation Parent while creating a product. This option will create a Parent product.
- When you will go to the product details page, you will see a field Child Products.
- This is the field where you will specify child products for this parent products. You can either select existing products or generate new child products.
2.2 Reference Groups
- There is now a completely different way to use references in Kyozou. Through reference groups, we have made it really easier for you to organize your listings and manage your references.
- Go to Inventory > Manage Reference Groups to create one for your own products.
2.3 Amazon listing with variations
- In new interface, you can create Amazon with variations. Simply, choose the Type: Variation Parent and go to the Amazon venue where you want to create variations. (See the pictures below)
2.4 Store product in multiple warehouses
- You can now store your products in multiple warehouses.
- We have changed the way references are managed in the new interface. You can manage and organize your references through Manage References page.
- Go to Inventory > Manage References to create/edit/save your references. (See the picture below)