This step-by-step guide will teach you how to use Kyozou’s Support Portal to submit a case. This web-tool makes it easier for you to submit a ticket and have the Support Team notified to handle your issue. It will also track the progress of your submission which you can also login to check. Please click on the images for more details.
1- Navigate to http://kb.kyozou.com/submit-a-ticket-2 and log in using your credentials (see below). If you do not have an account, please register by clicking “Register” link on the log-in page.
3- Click on “New” button to create a new case. You will be redirected to a new page where you need to fill out the information required by support team (see below).
The fields are defined as follows (see above):
- Save button: Use this button to save all the changes.
- Subject: Enter a brief and clear subject for the issue. For ex: Cannot list AD# 304 on eBay
- Category: Enter a category for the issue, for ex: Incident, Inquiry, Complaint etc.
- Priority: Choose a priority for the issue, for ex: Showstopper, serious etc.
- Contact Name: Enter a contact name. This person will be contacted by support team later.
- Email: Enter an email address for notifications about the issue.
- Telephone Number: Enter a telephone number (with extension) for support team.
- Portal Message: In this section, leave a detailed message about the issue/problem. Support team uses this information to troubleshoot the issue, so provide clear replication steps with examples.
- Click “Publish” to submit the case.
Note: “Scheduled response time” and “Scheduled resolution time” will be filled in by support agents and you can view these fields later in your cases.
4- To view existing cases, click “Cases” in the menu. You can view all your existing cases on this page (see below).
5- To reset your password for your profile, go to “User profile”. Click “Change password” and enter the current & new password. Click “Change password” to update your password (see below).