This article is a step-by-step guide to teach you how to renew your eBay token.
- Go to Administration > Control Panel > Step 11 “Marketplace Seller Accounts & Settings”. Click on your eBay account to go into the account settings (click below for more information).
- Find the button “Renew Token” located on the right side of your username and click on it (click below for more information).
- A pop-up will appear where you need to sign in using your eBay credentials. Accept the terms and conditions to renew the token (click below for more information).
- Your eBay token will be renewed followed by a success message “Authorization successfully completed”. You can close the pop-up window after getting the success message (click below for more information).
- Be sure to click “Save user” at the bottom of the page to update the changes in your eBay account.