In this article, you will learn how to add items to your bundle product.
Please read before continuing:
How To Create A Virtual Bundle Item
- While creating a bundle item, locate the section “Bundle items” on the product details page.
- Click “Add products” to add products. A pop-up will appear where you can select the products, add the quantity from those products (you can also search for them) and click “Add” (see the picture below).
Note: Click “Save all changes” button to save the final changes in all the sections.
To find your bundle item, go to Inventory > Manage/Search inventory and search for the item.
- A bundle item is a separate product which is created to sell a group of products.
- A virtual bundle item will be taking quantity of its products and making its own quantity.
- When you change the quantity of a virtual bundle item, it will affect the quantity of child products and vice-versa. For ex: you have a bundle item B with child products C1 (quantity 2) and C2 (quantity 1). Virtual bundle will be created with a quantity of 1.
Below is the table explaining the quantity relation between virtual item and its child products:
|Products||Quantity||Increment By||Revised Quantity|
|Bundle Product: B||1||1||2|
|Child Product: C1||2||4|
|Child Product: C2||1||2|